Email Us
The Trial Lawyer Magazine Logo
SUBSCRIBE

White House Wants to Hold Next Weeks Canceled Debate
White House Wants to Hold Next Weeks Canceled Debate

A White House spokesman on Sunday called for a canceled in-person debate between President Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to be rescheduled after the president's physician said Saturday that Trump was no longer at risk of transmitting COVID-19 to others.

White House deputy communications director Brian Morgenstern said Sunday that a previously-planned debate on Oct. 15 should take place, CNN reported.  

"The President is ready to debate and his doctors have cleared him for participating in public engagements," Morgenstern told reporters at the White House Sunday. "They've said he's no longer a risk for transmission so it would be nice if the commission would get the debate back on the schedule."

Read the source article at The Hill

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
The Trial Lawyer Magazine Logo
chevron-down linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram